I go to change my Parrental account settings and it stops me?

Ok, so due to some random glich the other day the parrental email adress accoiciated with my account changed to my brothers xbox, after femoving my account from his I now have to change the account back whenever I go on my own account. The issue is whenever I try to update this information I get told that the service is unavaliable. This is preventing me from playing online and has been doing so for a few days and is now growing rather agitating. Any help apprecciated thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey there mad danny,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

It looks like you were able to get in touch with our Chat support team earlier today. They should have sent you and e-mail with some troubleshooting steps.

If you are still having issues, please reply back to their e-mail with details on what is happening. That team will be best equipped moving forward to work with you on getting things sorted out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

im having the same problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, Dem0n1997! This thread is pretty old. If you could, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into exactly, any error codes you're receiving, and troubleshooting you've already completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Sorry this didn't help.