I get an Error-Message when i try to click on "My Account" on xbox.com

Hi there, I get the following Message when i click on "My Account":

Das hätte nicht passieren sollen.

Sie haben offensichtlich einen Fehler im System gefunden.

date: 23.09.2013 20:22:59
code: 2A0593D6C879227
s:  RZCQ5XF07VBUJ4UMHn0ZPA==
id:  bbb6cdd6-a3d8-4ce1-aa36-cbaaeb9991cf
req:  ca8b5e78-b831-4376-b8e9-50c9571d9b7b

i want to get rid of the automatic payment option -- only available under "My Account" where i cant get in because of the Error above

MfG

CptKiffMan

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

When you sign into your console, does it say something to the effect of being suspended until you update your payment options?  If so, it means your autorenewal was on, but it couldn't bill your payment option, and you fell behind a bit.  If you're on a monthly, you might have up to two cycles worth of charges due.  Here's how to fix it.  Sign into your profile on your console.  Go to Settings --> Account --> Manage Payment Options.   Choose "Add Payment Option" if you need to add a new credit card, or "Update Payment Option" if you need to correct your credit card info.  "Add PayPal" may also be an option.  Once you have a valid payment method on file, return to Account Management, and under "Your Memberships", choose "Xbox LIVE Gold".  Then select "Change Payment Option."  Choose the good payment method on file, and it should bill it for your entire past due amount.  This will lift the suspension status, and restore full Gold functionality.  At this point, you can return to Manage Payment Options if you want, and remove the old one.

-

If you have a good payment method on file, that recently obtained enough funds to pay the past due balance, but you're waiting for the system to try it again, you can contact Customer Support to have them manually process it now so you don't have to wait.

-

If your account is not currently under any kind of billing suspension, let me know.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The same here, I also cant accept the new user agreements. (So I wanted to put my account to adult)

Error:

Oeps. Dit had niet mogen gebeuren.

Je hebt blijkbaar een storing in het systeem gevonden.

date: 23-9-2013 21:50:42

code: 1907A6C98122241

s: uIAvjy+k3hijQuhpCbad+w==

id: 7e271a23-ddbc-437d-9b06-4d10c4c44122

req: 6c99ba18-fb47-48b4-9a02-e5f26bcc5e73

Sorry this didn't help.

@J Style Rulez

We'd love to help with this question & the best way for us to do that will be if you can create your own thread with details about the issue you see. That will help us & the wonderful Ambassadors give you personalized support without any confusion.

Sorry this didn't help.