I forgot my email address for my xbox live account

Hi, I traded in my 360 today for an xbox one and I can't sign in as I have forgotten my email address for my account. I paid my live subscription last month. How do I find it out?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You would need to contact support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account they can get you the email. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I can't access my other account ApEx Reaperz because I forgot my password and e-mail. I was wondering if Microsoft can give me the E-mail and password to jadogg101

Sorry this didn't help.

The best way would be to contact the support on the number mentioned by Smwutches 1-800-4my-xbox or contact them through chat support at http://support.xbox.com

The good thing about situations like these is where the security information comes in handy.

Your alternative e-mail address is different from the one associated with your Xbox LIVE Account. So all you need to do is ask them to access your account quoting your Gamertag. And they will go ahead and send out that security code. Once you have verified with the code They should be able to give that e-mail address to you, if not through chat, through phone support.

The chances of forgetting your alternative security method is pretty slim I'd imagine, so let me know how you get on and once it's sorted you will be able to enjoy Xbox LIVE again!

Regards,

Daniel

Sorry this didn't help.