I dont underatand.. >.<

Alright hopefully someone here can help me with whats going on. Im pretty sure that the issue has something to do with my router but anyways here the last week or so I keep just randomly loosing my internet connection. But the strange thing is that it only goes out for a few seconds.

This is a problem because when your playing a game online or online in general i will get signed out of xbox live or disconnected. If i wait about 15 seconds and try again i can sign right back in again. Though here lately i seem to be getting discnonnected every 5, 10, or 15 min so as you can imagine its very annoying basically I cannot do anything on xbox live.

The reason I say I believe its my router is because It also happens on my laptop when using the web ill be browsing or something and random ill lose internet connection but when i click view connections and connect to my router again it connects back up.

I dont know what is causing this to happen, i've tried resetting both my modem and my router many times now and it still continues to happen, any ideas on what the problem may be or how to fix it?

I dont think that anyone is having the problem with the desktop computer which hooked directly now wirelessly so i dont think its an internet issue.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'll definatly give it a shot!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

have you tried changing the wireless channel? its in your router settings (channel selection) , change it from "automatic" to "11" also change "wireless interface" from 802.11 b/g/n to 802.11 b/g . This is an old trick for dropped wireless connections on all sorts of devices , All those settings should be somewhere in ther under a heading something like "wireless configuration.

Its worth a shot it only takes five minutes

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.