I dont know what my Parents LiveID is, so i cant change my credit card to deal with a outstanding payment.

I have a gold yearly subscription outstanding on my account. The payment is on a credit card which has expired so it cant pay the payment. Ive been on the internet to fix this by going to manage payment options, and then trying to edit the credit card used. It then sends a verification code to my moms email, she gets the code, puts it in. It then says im logged onto the wrong account. So i relog into my own account. I found out if you copy the code, log out then relog into my windows live ID it works. After putting the code in, i then have to get my parental consent, by putting their windows live ID in. I put the same ID in but it then says these are the incorrect parent credentials. Even though it sent the verification to that very same ID. Help?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Maybe trying to ask your parents might be a solution?

Alessio

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This doesn't seem like a problem that should be happening if you can access the billing site by entering in the code sent to your parents e-mail address (it should be that same e-mail that it's asking you to input as well). Unfortunately the only way to resolve this sort of problem would be to phone support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.