I dont know what email is my parental control email

I dont know what email is my parental control email. I've tried both my parents emails and it didnt work. what should i do? is it possible to change it? or at least know whats the email? i've tried to chat with microsoft suport but they couldn't do anything. please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 43 Applies to:

Hi,

If you don't know the parental e-mail associated with your account then you would need to contact phone support.

You can do so by reaching out to them here.

Once you have the e-mail associated with the account you should be able to log into the account and make changes, if not, try to reset the password to the parental e-mail. If that doesn't work, you will need to fill out the Microsoft account recovery form found here.

If you want to change the parental e-mail associated with the child account after you're able to login to it, simply download the parental account onto the console and go to Dashboard > Settings > Family > Select the child account and remove the parental account.

When you login to the child's account again, you'll be prompted to enter in a new parental e-mail to associate with the account. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

On your Xbox, choose Settings | Account | Billing Information and try to change the mailing address, phone or billing email address. When you do, the parental address will be shown when it requires their approval by password. Record that parental email address and then take that to account.live.com/password/reset

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.