I don't know why my xbox was banned.

i would REALLY love an answer to this.  I log on and aall of a sudden i get console banned?  I really don't understand this it's a brand new xbox(aboout three years old) never opened it or modified it in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.  I would really love an answer as to why my console was banned.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

I'm afraid you wont get an answer, The only people who can answer your question are the Enforcement Team and they only view this part of the forum 14 - My LIVE account was suspended.

Unfortunately since Microsoft do not discuss console bans, any post made there will be deleted and you'll be sent an email telling you to view this FAQ Console Suspensions - Xbox.com.

There really is nothing more anyone here can tell you. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Console modification is just one infraction that could result in a permanent ban from XBL. Ms is not obligated nor required to tell anyone why they were banned either.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations. 

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Sonic Stop spamming the same Answer over and over ..

you are wrong they can unban a console

Secondly ms did mess up this time and ban alot of innocent people so please stop auto posting stuff that is false info..

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Dragonlord Brad"]

Sonic Stop spamming the same Answer over and over ..

you are wrong they can unban a console

Secondly ms did mess up this time and ban alot of innocent people so please stop auto posting stuff that is false info..

[/quote]

Even the Support staff are posting the same information as well, so how am I wrong?

Can you prove that they have un-banned a console before?

Sorry this didn't help.

Can you prove its not a microsoft mess up and innocent people have not been caught in this ban wave...

No you cant so keep you bot auto  to yourself because you arent helping anyone only trying to gain brownie points.

and the support staff right now is a joke and boarder line scam artist..

Sorry this didn't help.

Damn brad, you're angry. Anywho, MS acts like idiots right now, the support staff isn't helping right now, they're just making it worse.

Sorry this didn't help.

Very  I bought my system Brand new from gamestop.  everytime anything  has went wrong I send it to Ms  For repairs.

Games i buy all of them From gamestop mostly few from second hand store but they are disk,s i dont dl crap from the net i dont mod game saves or any of that lame crap ..

i dont belive in infecation lobby crap   I have no Offences against my gamer tag.. and yet out of no where my console is Banned   ..

And all these People can say is they dont have to give you a reason B.s They will give me a reason if it takes me the rest of my life I have called them 10 times and i have sent emails to the Enforecment team.. and i dont care i will not stop untill They give me a darn good reasons why my console is banned which i know they cant do......

Sorry this didn't help.

End of story. We all agreed to the following:

17. Changes to the Service; If We Cancel the Service.

We may change the Service or delete features of the Service at any time for any reason. If you do not agree to these changes, then you must cancel and stop using the Service.

A particular feature may be a pre-release version – a beta, for example – and may not work correctly or in the way a final version might work. We may significantly change the final version or decide not to release a final version.

We may cancel or suspend your use of the Service at any time without notice and for any reason. Upon Service cancellation, your right to use the Service stops right away. Your ability to access and use Third-Party Features also stops right away.   Our cancellation of the Service will not change your obligation to pay all charges made to your billing account.  If we cancel the Service in its entirety without cause, then we will refund to you on a pro-rata basis the amount of your payment for the portion of your Service remaining at the time of cancellation. Sections 6 (for amounts incurred before termination), Section 11, Sections 15-18 and those sections of this contract that by their terms apply after termination of this contract will survive any termination of this contract. If you have confidentiality obligations related to the Service, those obligations remain in force (for example, you may have been a beta tester).

And the same information is being posted because it is the CORRECT information and it isn't going to change anything. Just because it isn't what you want to hear doesn't mean it isn't the right information. Now, move along.

Sorry this didn't help.