I don't even know how I created this account...

Recently I've changed my email, primarily because my email hoster was run by google off of my friends old website, urmom.info, which no longer exists.  The email hoster went with it, therefore no emails can come in, and no emails can come out via that email address.  My other email is another one of his sites, but anyways I could've sworn I changed it on my other account, I am pretty sure I made the account's email the one I currently use.  So then I tried logging in and I guess I created an entirely new account under that email...how is that even possible when I changed my REAL account's email to the one that was registered with this account, when I try to log in through this website it says that the urmom email doesn't even exist, which isn't possible because the one i currently use is either A. In use by this account (obviously) or B. on the other account (which can't be true), therefore that only leaves the urmom email...but it says it doesn't exist...  I don't remember my password for the urmom email but I can show proof or what have you that the account is mine, I was just wondering if people could tell me what the heck the email is for it, how I can ACTUALLY change it, if this account will screw it up from being able to change because of the registration email and if so, can you delete this account completely so that I can change the email on the other one.

The gamertag of my other account is A Vacant Motel.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you forgot your e-mail adress and pasword for the Gamertag A Vacant Motel, please visit this site to recover your Xbox Live details.

When done, you proberly want to remove the other account from your Xbox.

Please do following:

1. Start-up your Xbox and sign in.

2. Go to Settings (on the right) and then select System.

3. Go to Storage and then select Hard Drive (HDD) if you have storaged your account on your HDD. If not, please select the associated device and continue.

4. Select Profile and then select the Xbox Live Profile you want to remove.

5. Select Delete and confirm with Delete Profiles and Items.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.