I do not want the new dashboard...

Ok so i recently had an update for the new dashboard and at first did not realise it was part of the xbox preview program. I really do not want this dashbored, i never meant to download the dashboared and now i have problems finding anything from friends to netflix. Another problem is that nothing loads as fast and double tapping for snap will regularly break and leave you getting slaughtered in a game when all you wanted to do is take a screenshot, the only way i have found round this is to restart my xbox so basically this is causing nothing but trouble for me and i never wanted all this hassle in the first place, it's even affecting my connection...HOW DO I GET RID OF IT? Some xbox support woman told me to do a bunch of things to my xbox like clearing caches and now everything is even more muddled up and i can't understand anything of everything and...just get it out my xbox please. I am begging you, anyone. HELP

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

Hi there!

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

If you would like to opt out of the Xbox One Preview Program (and the New Xbox One Experience), you can do so from within the Xbox Preview app on your console. Please see the instructions below.

1. Open the Xbox Preview Dashboard app.

2. Select Registration.

3. Under Manage flights, select Change.

4. Note If you have more than one console in the programme, you can change their statuses by using Manage other consoles.

5. Under Manage programmes, select Remove, and then select Submit. You'll be prompted to select a reason for leaving.

Please note that once you have opted out, you will still be part of the program until the next update is rolled out.

For more information, please see here: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-update-preview-faq.

I hope that helps!

-Eden0032

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi RosyRevolution,

Open the Xbox Preview Program app where you signed up to get the NXOE. There you can go to device registration and request to be taken out of the program. Please note that it will take at least 72 hours to complete.

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Sorry this didn't help.

No, it was not. I wanna keep my new dashboard, but now the mediaplayer doesn't reconize my hard drive full of video's? Will there be an new update for it or what?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there

This thread is a bit old and the OP has their answer. Please create a new thead detailing any issues you're having so the community can best help with your exact problem.

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Sorry this didn't help.