I disconnect constantly and reconnect straight away HELP

My xbox live has been fine since 2010 until recently, i disconnect sometimes up to 10 times an hour. But the thing is, i can reconnect straight away and any other devices in the house dont have this problem, just the xbox. We recently brought a new asdl filter thinking the other one was faulty, with the new one, it was fine for a day or so but then it just started happening again. I have deleted and re downloaded my account, that dosent work. Cleared system cache, that doesnt either. I restart the router that doesnt work. i have logged in to my router and changed settings which people have suggested (that doesnt work). So basically everything i do to try and fix it doesnt work. i have been living with this for 4-5 months now and i cant take it anymore. Some days it only disconnects a few times but other days its terrible. Any help would be much appreciated!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Greetings Karizmic!

Before we begin to troubleshoot, can you answer a few questions that will help us with your issue. Please read: START HERE! And post back in full detail (the bits that are in bold).

Thanks! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.