i didnt not get the code for the spec in halo 4

I never got a email saying gift or anyhting of the sort i would like to get a code and start earning xp as well as use my double xp games please send me a message with it i just hit 70 and can no longer level up. thanks Bob.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Since you did not play during the promotion time period you must wait like everyone else young grasshopper

Or you can always buy the halo4 le which comes with the specializations

The only way to get the code is play during the 14days of november promotion or buy the limited edition which comes with warpass and specializatio codes

Vibro he didnt buy the game till decemeber according to his own post heisnt going to get the code as the promotion and emails were sent out before he got the game

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can always try the lottery and watch waypoint foruma and hope someone posts a unused code and you get and enter it before anyone else but the odda are you going to have to buy the le or wait till everyone gets the public specializations

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Ironbob09,

All of the Halo Specialization codes have been sent out, you can see more info about that HERE.  I took a quick look at your achievements for Halo 4 and it looks like you may not have qualified for that offer to begin with as you would have needed to play Halo 4 prior to Nov. 20th.  Hang tight though the Specializations will be unlocked over time to everyone.  Keep an eye on HaloWaypoint for the latest info.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft has been adamant that all codes have been sent out and that none will be resent. Please check your email's spam folder, and also check for messages on the console, as it might be in either.

Sorry this didn't help.

well that is dumb i have double xp still not used and with the month going by fast they will be wasted...... so i would like a code so i can cont enjoying a game i like to play and cont to level up so how do i get a code? who do i have to talk to? and the reason i didnt play before nov is cuz i had bills to pay and couldnt get the game any sooner then the time i have gotten it.... so who do i have to talk to via phone? emai? chat? help me out before this month is up and all my double xp is gone....

Sorry this didn't help.