I cant use my windown live ID with my Xbox ID

First of all, registered my windows live ID. After that, i create a count in the game, and i played with it for two years off line, now i want to play online, but when i go to inform my windows live ID, the game shows-me a message informing me that my windows live ID is being used for another user. So, i wanted to cancel my online account without canceling my e-mail, and be able to play on-line using my game profile and my e-mail.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

H

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there!  There's a couple ways we can do this-  

The first would be the easier way of using a different email for that profile that you've been using.  You can sign up for a new account at signup.live.com

Second way is a little trickier, and will take come waiting but we can still do it!

• First, please go to signup.live.com and make another account- this is one we're going to use as a dummy account, so don't worry about the email too much.
  • Then download the WLID (we call them Microsoft Accounts now) that you want to use onto your console, but don't do that with the new account you just made.
  • For security reasons, step three is that we gotta wait thirty days.
  • But once the wait time has passed, you can then swap the email on the account that you made before to be the new dummy account- this will free up the email that you want to use for your current account. 

Make sense?  You can also check out the steps here: Microsoft Account Questions | Xbox Microsoft Account 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.