I can't use my console

because Microsoft sold me a *** defective piece of hardware, that is no longer under warranty. Then they have the nerve to charge ME to repair it. Even though EVERYONE knows that it is a broken, poorly engineered, and rushed product. Then YEARS LATER they put out the same console and final fix it, and everyone pretends that nothing was ever wrong with the xbox in the first place.

Here is what im going to do and what it means financially for microsoft:

Windows, Office, not using those anymore -$300

Not renewing my xbox live subscription (already expired, thought about renewing it) -$50

Buying a ps3 -$400

Congrats you've lost around $750 dollars because you have the NERVE to charge ME $100 for YOUR mistake. If this gets removed for any reason it'll just show how avoiding the problem is so much easier than actually confronting it and fixing it, and how little microsoft cares about individual customers. Show some customers some respect if they invest so much money into your product.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

So let me get this straight.  You are no longer going to use items that you already paid for because an old piece of equipment that you've had for years has finally died and you don't want to pay for repairs.  Also, instead of paying $100 for repairs, you have decided to pay $400 for a different console (not including replacing games you already own).  Have I got that about right?  Doesn't really seem financially smart but who am I to judge.

Have fun with your new system and all the woes and problems it comes with.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yep when the ps3 breaks due to wear and tear like the xbox and you didn't bother to buy warranty you will be paying 150-200dollars for repairs

every device does have wear and tear this is why you must buy warranty if you do not want to pay repair costs

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.