I cant turn off auto renewal

If I try to turn my Auto-Renewal off I get a message that the Computer I use is not the same computer i used before and i should use the computer with the name "XXX" but I am using that Computer. And if I want to change that it takes 1 month and 1 day so I have to pay 2 month xbox live more than I wanted. (Sorry for mistakes I am German)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

hey there monstfiz,  you are running into the new security measures for microsoft.   you will have to call in to your regional phone support to get Auto-Renewal turned off please .   :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there bud, as said, please call support. Here is the number for Germany:  0800-181-2968 or 49-695-007-0422

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="M O N S T FI z"]

If I try to turn my Auto-Renewal off I get a message that the Computer I use is not the same computer i used before and i should use the computer with the name "XXX" but I am using that Computer. And if I want to change that it takes 1 month and 1 day so I have to pay 2 month xbox live more than I wanted. (Sorry for mistakes I am German)

[/quote]The 30 day wait is only if you mark your security proofs as lost (I believe that's what you're referring to), you can add your current PC as a trusted PC easily by following these instructions:

[quote]3. How to add a Trusted PC

NOTE
: Internet Explorer and Windows Live Essentials 
are required

1. Click here to access your security proofs
  2. Under Trusted PC, click on Make this computer a trusted PC
  3. Type in your computer name
    NOTE: To find your computer's name, open the start menu (or go to desktop), right click on "Computer" and click on "Properties". Your computer name will be listed under "Computer name, domain and workgroup settings" (WINDOWS 7)
  4. Click Save
[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.