I can't stay logged into COD Black Ops

I've been playing COD Black Ops on Xbox live for the past few months (probably too much:) with on occasional disconnect but over the last few days I can't even make it through one match before I get a connection error, then I get disconnected from the game I'm playing, then lose connection with Xbox live altogether and get signed out. What the heck is going on? My Gold account is up to date, I'm not suspended or anything else and my internet connection is just fine. I have no idea what happened or how to fix this. I did have an automatic update recently, near when this started happening.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Can you please take a few minutes to answer the questions listed here? Having as much info as possible will give the community the best shot of helping you out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@youvebeenserved this has beeen happening to me  to. I have no idea what the problem is. My computer and other devices connect just fine. But its just my xbox that doesnt wanna stay connected.

Sorry this didn't help.

I got customer service on the phone and they walked me thru fixing the issue. I had to reset my connections or something (I'm not a computer person) but twenty minutes on the phone and everything works fine.

Sorry this didn't help.