I click reply and it dissapears....

Help please community.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think others fixed this by clearing cookies etc.

There may be another solution though.

just that,empty your cache,clear your cookies

Because the forums are a crock of shite.

I haven't been here for months because IE8 didn't work, Opera didn't work, and for a time, Chrome didn't work either (but it's working now).

people say clear your cache and cookies, this didnt work when i did it, mines only just started letting me post again lol

[quote user="Flaming Pingu"]

people say clear your cache and cookies, this didnt work when i did it, mines only just started letting me post again lol

[/quote]

I only decided to see if I could post again becaause of the BF beta.

Wanted to see all the COD fanboys whining about getting owned lol.

oh right well i found battlefield online werent my thing lol love cod though. got both on pre order. i do like the idea of rush though (i think its rush, its the mode where the attacking team only get like 150 respawns and they have to destroy two bombs sites before moving to the next part)

[quote user="Flaming Pingu"]

oh right well i found battlefield online werent my thing lol love cod though. got both on pre order. i do like the idea of rush though (i think its rush, its the mode where the attacking team only get like 150 respawns and they have to destroy two bombs sites before moving to the next part)

[/quote]

That's Rush.

Big public Beta like this where you don't need a code or third-rate game (ODST) to get in means a lot of people who have little or no experience with BF try to play it.  I remember BF1943 where people would complain that they couldn't snipe, forgetting the fact that there's a bullet drop feature in the game.  SMH.

I don't care.

You need to go to the cookie jar and empty it.

i want to post a comment about xbox one but cant find where to do so