I cant delete my BF3 game from my hard drive

Hi, I was playin BF3 yesterday and I saw some glitches or mistakes (like misspelled words, guys falling thru floor) or whatever. So I decide to delete the game from my hard drive and install it back in again to see if it'll smooth things out a little bit. When I tried to delete the game, I deleted one disk (disk 2 I believe, BF3 comes w/ two disks, disk 1 single player & disk 2 multiplayer), but when I tried to delete the second disk, disk 1 I believe, there was a Can't Delete Game( I cant really remember the exact name of msg) error msg saying there was a problem w/ that action. I tried to delete it several more times but the same msg kept poppin up. I then deleted everything else associated with the game(game updates, game save data & all that) and installed everything back in again.

When I tried playing the game after that it seemed to be working the same. Multiplayer works good tho, theres no problems there, seemed smooth, & no glitches. Can you help me w/ this? Is there a problem with my xbox? Thank you for the help.

p.s. When I first got the game I cleared my Memory cache in System Settings(u know, the Y button) and deleted everything else before installing the game. I was wondering if you could clear your cache too much. Ive been doin that alot lately. I'm just afraid I mighta done something wrong by accident or something.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Its prolly just some bugs in the game. Disc 1 is the game and disc 2 is just the HD textures to make game look better.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

How do I delete the game? Will it let me?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.