I CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE !

Okay so , yestarday  I was playing on my xbox. And it was working perfectly. I was connected to xbox live and i had no problems. Just as i came back from school, i turned on my xbox and it wont connect to xbox live. ! I tryed like everything. I turned off my xbox, router everything else that has to do with internet. Waited 5 minutes and turned it back on. It didnt work. I went on xbox live support for having trouble connecting to xbox live. Did not help me a bit. All 6 steps were waste. I tried to restore to factory defaults , it didnt help. Well everything it says and told me to do , it didnt help at all. 

My network is connected, my internet is connected but it keeps failing to connect to Xbox Live. I have no clue what do to, and no one is helping. I did not do anything agaisnt the rules or anything like that. I checked my account , it says my xbox live expires 16/9/2012 , so it didnt expire yet . That was not the problem. It doesnt say im banned or anything ! 

Please help me...I dont get what My ISP has to do with xbox live so do i have to contact with him ? Please help me out !!!.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello Chimpanzee! I'm sorry to hear you're unable to connect to LIVE, but we'll help you get back up. :) Can you review our Start Here sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) and post the information it requests? That will help us better identify the issue. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.