I cant change my windows live ID

Ok, so for maybe the last year now I have been trying to change my windows live ID, the one I currently am using somehow is in German sorta and it caused my xbox to be in german to. It did that when I use to live in Germany for some reason. When I got my 360 last year I only had that windows ID at the time to use.So after setting up my account I waited about two months before I decided to try and change it, I went through everything just fin until where I had to enter a new email and password,once I did that and clicked 'yes, change' from my consule, I recieved an error saying I had to wait 30 days. so I waited the 30 days and tried again and it still happened, it had been doing that since, until recently I sold my xbox and now my brother has one.I am trying to change it on his but it still gives me the 30 day error. I'm at a lost at what to do. I really dont want to go through and make a whole new account but it seems I am going to have to do that. Some one please help me

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Was the console purchased in Germany? Which country do you reside in now?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you ever actually verify your e-mail address? If not, those 30 days never really started. You can check that by going here. Once you login you should see some information if the accounts e-mail address is still unverified and instructions on how to verify it. Once you do that the 30 days will start to count down.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you tried to change it here at account.live.com/summarypage.aspx yet? If you haven't tried it I would try it since it will indeed change the email on your account. First thing you need to do is go to the site and login into your email you use for your xbox account. Once logged in you will see you email click on Update email address and you can either create a new one or link it to a existing one you have. It can take up to 48 hours for everything to update to the new email you switch to. If you try this let me know how it went for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

I would suggest having a read though this thread here, If you still cannot find what you are looking for, then please contact Customer Support.

Hope this helps. I wish you all the best.

Sorry this didn't help.