I cant buy a god membeship, Parents renstrinccions o somthing....

well, i was about to buy a gold membership when this message just spawned ( please use google translator or something to undstand it, its spanish )

Cambia la configuración para permitir las compras
Tus ajustes están bloqueando las compras de contenido gratuito o de pago Si aún quieres comprar esto, primero cambia tus configuraciones para que puedas comprar. Los padres tendrán que cambiar estas configuraciones para niños.
well, i dont know wer to change it and in desperate because theres no clue of it on internet so try to help me please
PD: i need to unlock the purchase to play on gold, if u can send a link, or tell me where to click on for it to work please, also im using Xbox 360

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there,

When you created your account did you enter your actual birthday? If so does that birthday put you at the age of majority for your region? For example in the U.S. the age of majority is 18 (that's when you are considered an adult).

-

If your account is a child account, it will need a parents permission to purchase Gold. The parental account will need to sign in and change the settings to authorize the purchase.

-

Does that make sense?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Sara,

Just a heads-up (and I know this is not apparent by any means), this thread is a duplicate of the one here.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks Maxen!

Sorry this didn't help.