I can't see my Xbox 360 Screen

Hey there, so I bought my Xbox 360 (origninal) last year for my birthday. So far its working great, I got the 3 RRoD and E74 but besides that it has been really good. Well recently I traded my friend Call of Duty: Black Ops for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I played it for a few days and nothing bothered me, but the game did freeze everytime I beat a FAL challenge. So I was playing one sunday night, my family was watching the football game on one TV, and I was playing Xbox on the other. But I joined a lobby and after a few matches of Free for All, my screen turned green, in certain spots. My first thought was " Cool, it looks like I'm in night vision mode " but after a while it really bothered me and my little brother. So I restarted my Xbox, and sure enough, everything on my Dashboard was green. Well anyways I didnt fret about it, and we ate dinner. A little while later while I was on FaceBook, my brother tells me that my Xbox is once again, broken. But I said that that was impossible since it was just working, but when I turned it on we heard the sound loud and clear but still saw the black screen. So I switched TV's and it was like that on all of them and I thought that my puppy had chewed on the cords or something but a week later (tonight) I get some new cords and still nothing. I tried to reset the TV and Xbox screen settings and all the option that the website had, but nothing worked. I really need to get this worked out as soon as possible because, I cant sleep without watching something, and my cable box is out for repair, and I dont want to use my mom's Wii. I have the Original Xbox 360, and all the cords that came with it, we use Sansui, Panasonic and Samusng TV's. My birthday is coming up next month, but I really wanted to save my money to get the MW3 edidtion console, but I might have to get a regular Xbox 360 S if I cant get my Xbox to work soon. If you(reader) have had this problem before and know how to fix it, please send me a message or comment telling me how to fix this because I really need to get this thing working again.

Thanks-in-advance

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

hold right trigger and the x till the console reboots

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Discolored screens are a sign the GPU is failing. You're heading for another E74 or RRoD.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.