I can't play on Xbox Live

I have a paypal account that is negative so it was declined by xbox, so now I can't play on Xbox live. My problem is I can't seem to redeem my xbox live code, I get the same error on xbox and pc
It takes me to the page where it tells me what im redeeming, so i know the code is valid.

"Something went wrong
Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.

XBOS-3009
69e886da-efb1-4fe1-9c89-b280c207b180
2014/02/19 - 00:14:06 UTC"

What code? Iv tried entering "69e886da-efb1-4fe1-9c89-b280c207b180" on xbox.com/errorhelp and nothing comes up.

Iv tried to remove my old paypal account and put a new one in, but the website is so complicated, I cant find my way around even with all those solution...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

If you have a payment option in decline on your account then your account will be suspended for lack of payments. The reason you are getting that error when you put in the pre-paided code is because you can not add anymore time to the account until the missed payments are made on the account and the account has become unlocked.

Here is the support article telling you how to update your payment options: support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-payment-option

You can try adding and changing your payment options on your account on your end but you may need to contact customer support if you are having issue doing so or it will not let you. Customer support number is 1-800-469-9269 for the U.S. and Canada, or, you can go to the bottom of any support page and click on contact us, or, go here: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.