I can't log-in with my real account

Hi, well english is not my native language so sorry if I misspell something.

Well the problem is, that i can't log in with my account (the account i'm using now is not mine) when i go to the xbox live to log and i put my ID and the password it says oops, there's a problem. If i try to enter in the Games for Windows marketplace  (I'm using PC sorry if this is not the place where i should write) it tells me CODE: 80154002 and well there is a link that says "click here to resolve" but it opens the internet browser to enter in xbox live but i can't as i said before.

I have deleted cookies, reinstalled games for windows, i have tried to use the support but nothing works.

The worse part of all is that if I use another account, then ther is no problem it logs in and i can buy whatever i want, but i haven't been banned or anything.

Thanks anyways

EDIT: Oh, the awesome thing is that if i try to recover the password (at first i thought that that was the problem) i can enter in xbox live and confirm the changes but when i refresh the page it tells me that there is an error and if i try to log in it doesn't even show the log in page it just tells me again that there is a problem

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Oh. This is what it says

date: 19/08/2011 21:58:02

code: 3D5D47C279DB3B

s: j3mBbYDEbEJ2K5hYNXfVcQ==

id: 07e3cf44-b761-469a-81bd-7a2df252d8d0

req: 73292957-da45-4d65-834a-27ba1718ef6f

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So do you not have an issue connecting on your Xbox console, or do you just not have a console? I would suggest for your PC/GFWL issues, check out the PC forum (forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx).

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm sorry, and thank you very much

Sorry this didn't help.