I can't connect to xbox live

i can't seem to connect to xbox live. it's not my internet either because my laptop can connect to my router perfectly fine, and my laptop is in my room where my xbox is. whenever i try connect it can't to my router. also, i think i should note that i have a white wireless adapter. it's been like this for about 2 days. i was on at night, then the next morning when i woke up, i couldn't connect and haven't been able to since. i've tried almost everything. i disconnected my router ,and modem, waited a minute, plugged my modem back, waited another minute and plugged my router back in, then waited another minute before turning my xbox on. i disconnected the wireless adapter for a minute and plugged it back in. i reset to factory defaults. i've done pretty much everything, so if someone could help that would be great because i pre-ordered mass effect 3 and was hoping i could play multiplayer with my friends when it comes out. oh, and heres the error status report.

W: 0000-0000

X: 8000-0011

Y: 0000-0000

Z: 0000-0000

ID 0000-0006

L:8015-1000

Q: 8007-0435

T: wireless

A: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

G: 0.0.0.0

D: 0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Monster!  Sorry to hear about your connection issues.  Now when you say you have tried everything, would that include re-downloading your profile as well?  If not please do so!  Thanks! :)

How to re-download your profile

•  Pull up the Xbox Guide (big X on the center of your controller)
  • On the first tab, select Download Profile (Not seeing download profile?  Press X and sign out)
  • Enter in your WLID (Windows Live ID)
  • Enter in your password
  • Follow all of the instructions it gives you

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Monster! From the look of your test the console is not even reaching the network to get any IP addresses. How about this, try connecting to the modem directly with an ethernet cable. If that works, try connecting to your router with an ethernet cable. If that too works, then the issue seems to be with the wireless connection. Can you reset your console's network settings and attempt to set up the wireless network again. Let us know how that goes, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.