I can't connect to my home network

My home network is working fine. My laptops and handphone are all connected to the WiFi.

My Xbox360S can identify the wireless network, but when I test it, it can't even connect to the network. 

I'm living in Singapore and my service provider is Starhub. I'm using a Linksys Router WRT54G version 2 and my modem is Motorola.

I've tried calling linksys, starhub and also xbox tech support but nothing helps. All 3 were asking me for the ports that needed to be open and the static IP address that is needed to be applied manually. 

For my error status report, I get 

W: 0000-0000
X: 8000-001D
Y: 0000-0000
Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 8015-1000
Q: 8007-0435
T: Wireless

A:[mod removed]/255.255.248.0

G: [mod removed]
D:218.186.2.16, 218.186.2.6

N: rabu
S:WPA
C: 0

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi InaudibleCow350! Thanks for the detailed information, it's very helpful! The error codes you've supplied mention that the ethernet adapter shows as unplugged. This could be a number of things, but the first step we'd like to try in this case is to start isolating the connection types to determine where the issue lies exactly. To do so, a wired connection to your router would be the ideal. This would remove the wireless networking card and possible interference from the equation. Let us know if you can try this, and the results if so - and we'll go from there! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings InaudibleCow!

Appreciate if you can post up the model number of your Motorola modem.

[quote user="InaudibleCow350"]All 3 were asking me for the ports that needed to be open and the static IP address that is needed to be applied manually[/quote]
[quote user="InaudibleCow350"]A:[mod removed]/255.255.248.0[/quote]The only reason I can think of why your IP address was removed is because it shows a public IP address. Have you assign your Xbox static IP? If so, how did you obtain this IP address and how did you configure it? Since you're Xbox is sitting behind your NAT you should be getting an internal (non-routable) IP address within the start and end pool of your DHCP server range.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.