I can't change the Automatic Renewal to OFF - HELP PLEASE

Hi there, i am new to XBOX Live. I am currently on a 1 months free trial, but i don't want to pay £5.99 a month so i want to turn the automatic renewal off. However, every time i try to do this it ask me for a code. a code that i do not have. according to the page it says you can have the code sent to your email address. which is simple enough. but the email address the page says its sending it to is not my email address...i can sign into XBOX live fine and according to my account it has the correct email address. How can i get around this so i can turn off automatic renewal?

When i can i would prefer to buy 3 or 12 months of XBOX Live instead as it is better value for money

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi there,

to turn off auto renewall, and you can't do it yourself, you will have to contact Xbox Support via support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To turn off auto renewal, you go to your account settings, go to your membership and go on it. You are able to turn it off there. Alternatively, you can go on Xbox.com and sign in to your account. Press 'my account' and there will be your trial. You will see auto renewal. It should be on. Press change and turn it off. It will not pay automatically from now on.

Sorry this didn't help.

Eso se Cancela  en configuración de cuenta  ;)

Sorry this didn't help.

What you are experiencing are account security proofs. You should give the following topic a read and change the proofs you have to include valid emails: forums.xbox.com/.../291276.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.