I can't believe you deleted my post!

Dear mods

I'm stunned you decided to delete my post asking for people who are experiencing the 'FIFA hack' to contact someone who is attempting to research the issues many of us are experiencing. He *publicly* asked on Twitter today for people experiencing this issue to get in contact because he can see that this isn't a rare thing, there is a serious problem ongoing!

This situation is a joke. People have been waiting 2,3 and even more months to get access back to their accounts. Are you trying to hide this? Lying to us and saying we've been 'phished'? 

I'm sickened to learn that Activisions PR managers was also comprimised in the same manner but was back online in 4 days!

Take accountability! This is a problem with your service, fix it and serve your customers in the correct manner!

Absolutely amazed.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey munki, because I can't see your deleted post, I can't comment on the action. However, if anyone has had their account compromised, the first thing they'll need to do is contact phone support to set up an unauthorized access investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.