I can't access Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta Program private forum

Hi!

I can't access Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta Program private forum.

'Group not  found' is the message I get.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

According to this article on Microsoft Connect:

connect.microsoft.com/.../content.aspx

After logging in to the Xbox Forums using the gamertag associated with your BETA access, it can take 1-2 days to access the private forums. The link to the private forums is also on this article, however you will have to be logged in to Connect in order to view this article. Try the link to the private forum and see if it works! If not, it could take 1-2 days.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi pkf sarp,

Do you have the dashboard beta on your console already?, what day exactly did you get the update to your console? I can tell you from others I've spoken to on this forum as well as from personal experience, forum access for myself and others was usually granted 3 business days after they had downloaded the update to their console. You don't count the day you received the update, and you don't count Saturday/Sunday as they are not business days. Business days are Monday through Friday as they are considered working days.

So if you received the dashboard update on your console on a Friday, you wouldn't count that day, and Saturday/Sunday wouldn't count either, so the wait time would start from that Monday of the new week.

You can get to the dashboard beta forums by clicking this link here. You'll continue to get "Group Not Found" until your forum account is setup correctly.

Sorry this didn't help.

You are both right. I can now access the beta forum. Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.