I CAN' CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE FROM MY XBOX360 CAUSE SHOWS THE ERROR THAT MY EMAIL AND GAMETAG IS BEING USED

Hi,

my issue is that when i tried to connect my xbox360 to xbox live, shows that my email and gametag is being used, the issue is that i made a new account in this webpage live.xbox.com, so this interfere with my xbox360 account, so i need help and to know if i can eliminate this account so i can used and create a new one from my xbox360, i need help, and the FAQ in your page, wont help me at all.

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

@Ydnar0290 - There's no way to simply delete an account on the XBOX Live servers. You can only delete your account off of your XBOX 360 if you wanted to. If your XBOX 360 is telling you that there is already an account with your e-mail you would need to recover the account onto the XBOX 360 by following the directions listed here. You are allowed one free gamertag change once the account has been recovered onto the console if it was created on XBOX.com. Please let us know if that answered your question.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.