I can not promote my account to adult account

I followed the steps to attempt to promote my account to an adult account so i can go about adding map packs and so on as it says i am ineligable to download them and there is no `promote account`option when i follow the steps to account then account information...please help

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello LILM1303,

davemcfly85 IS CORRECT!

We cannot see the DOB (Date Of Birth) on our accounts, now some people may tell you that you can on your WLID account at <account.live.com> but what they fail to tell is that, it's RARE that th's the same DOB, more like a 2% chance.

I know this by extensive research/knowledge of the issue being discussed.

I know it's frustrating, and I wish there was an easier way.

But once an accounts DOB is entered, it cannot be changed/modified/removed for the protections/privacy of the account, if they allowed it, so many 8 year olds would be changing their DOB to access M rated content and such, and there would be A LOT of angry parent's out there.

Just have to wait till it appears unfortuantely.

Happy Gaming!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

if your account age is still under age of 18 you will have to wait till it reaches the correct age to promote it.  sadly there is no way to tell what date you put in there so unless you know which date you entered you have to go by that one.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.