I can not log into my xbox 360 account. Gold Member.

I have been unable to access my live account on the xbox for 2 weeks.  I changed passwords etc.  I am logged into my live account here on my pc.  I cleared the cache on the xbox.  the password works on here but not the console.   Please help me get it back up and working.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

if you have changed the password for your xbox live profile and have not updated your profile on your xbox 360 then you need to delete your profile and redownload it using the new password. the achievements and gamerscore will download as well and your game progress will still be the same as long as you dont delete the save profile off of the hard drive. let me know how this works for you

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I agree, delete your profile (NOTE: When it ask if you want to 'delete profile and items' or' just profile', CHOOSE 'JUST PROFILE'. Otherwise you'll delete aaaalll your saves :) ). If that doesn't work, move your profile to your hard drive.

There's not much more you can do unfortunately. Let me know how it goes!

Sorry this didn't help.

deleted profile and now it welcomes me...starts to download my profile and quits saying it can not download.  Try again later with some error code.  I deleted only profile off my system.  It seems to download about a quarter of my profile before quitting.  I deleted the cache too...don't seem to be having any luck.

Sorry this didn't help.