I can not find he "auto-renewal" option

1. Go to My Account.
  2. Click Sign In (upper-right corner) and type your Windows Live ID information (if you’re not already signed in).
  3. Next to Automatic Renewal, click Change.
  4. Change your automatic renewal setting to OFF.

I have followed these steps but I can not SEE where this "Automatic Renewal" option is as well as this Change button.

PS: My Xbox LIVE account has been suspended from playing online because Xbox is unable to charge my credit card, could this affect why I can not change my auto-renewal setting? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I am also a 12-month Gold Member, and I thought Xbox only needed to charge me once a year so I was just wondering why would I get suspended if I have already paid for my 12-month membership? Wouldn't it be more reasonable that I get suspended when my membership runs out, not while my 12-month? I was last charged at 14/02/2012 for my renewal, and it hasn't gone 3 months and I'm already suspended.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Al!

You need to settle the account balance first. Call up phone support and ask about your options. Once the account is brought back into good standing, you will be able to update your subscription.

Cheers! -Civiks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.