I can not change region

Hello, I would like to ask for help to carry out the exchange area in my account.

I migrated my account on 08/05/2013 Brazil to USA, and now (more than 3 months later)
 I'm trying to get back my account for the region Brazil but I can not. Every time I try I get the following message:
 "There's a problem Completing your move right now. Region Change Please check the Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later."
I checked the requirements for account migration and everything is ok I am of legal age in both regions, and it's been over 3 months that I migrated account.
Please help me!
Sorry for my bad english and thank you very much!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi Jolly. Sorry to hear you're having problems. Have you tried clearing your cache memory yet before you change your region. If not lets try this.

1.  Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2.  Select Storage or Memory.

3.  Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)

4.  Select Clear System Cache.

5.  When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

This will not erase any information to game saves or personal settings etc.

Try this and if needed please contact us back if further help is needed.

Game On!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately it did not work, just clear the cache and tried to perform the migration (which is done by the PC) and it did not work, keep getting the same message.

Sorry this didn't help.

You'll need to contact phone support if you're not able to change your region and you're sure it's been 3 months. Nothing anyone on this forum can personally do to look into how long it's been since you've changed regions or what's stopping you from changing.

Sorry this didn't help.

You're going to know when you did your previous migration since they email you with the confirmation.

After 90 days from that date, you should be able to do the migration again. (Well, it is not my case... more than 3 months, and the same error: trying to migrate from Honduras > US)

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry to hear it you're having issues.  However, as this thread is 2 years old I'd like to ask you to create a new one detailing your issue exactly.  Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.