I can get xbox live, it wont accept the payment.

When i add my credit card info, i have to confirm my payment. When i do that it says that it's unavailiable and i have to try again later. tried that for 2 days now. with another account too. I really need xbox live to play Fifa with a friend. Help out pls.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you tried using a different payment method? Are you trying to do this on the console or Xbox.com? Try the console; do you get an error message or code?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you are getting Status Code:  80190821 or 80190848 (i think those are right) then you are definitely not the only one.  It is "supposedly" a problem with your credit card authorization, however the problem is all on Microsoft's side.  Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and talk with a representative.  Don't let them tell you that it is a problem with your credit card and they will eventually "escalate" your problem.  You then get to wait for 2-3 days for another rep. to call you back with, hopefully, a fix to the problem.  I am going through the same thing right now, as are many, many others.  Yet the CSRs still try to blame it on you

Sorry this didn't help.

I believe the 21 error generally lends itself to the billing information not matching that of your Xbox LIVE account. You can check out more on that in our Payment Method Sticky: forums.xbox.com/.../17145.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.