I bet you can't solve this problem...

Hello, here is my problem:

About 4-5 years ago I created an account named “Deathangel 2254” I changed it 2 years ago to something else. I used a free 1 month trial that used to come with the original Xboxs.  When I made this account, Xbox did not have rules about the information you put in. Therefor I put in random information. Now this email is impossible to exist because @html is supposed to be a .com, not a .net.

Continuing with my problems, I have started to use this as my account that I regularly play on. My disk drive has actually broken (this is my 5th Xbox) and I cannot load games any longer. It just spins twice and turns off (I have done a lot of work since this has happened, but no permanent fix has occurred). Normally a USB drive would work, but for a reason unknown to me, my account is corrupt ONLY on other xboxs (I have 4 extra lying around, but I cannot get my information onto them, it tells me my profile is corrupt).

Since I cannot play disks, I cannot use my account and since my account info is fake and my account is corrupted, there is literally nothing I can do.

Thanks for any comments

P.S. I have contacted ambassadors and called on the phone, however the people on the phone are adamant to not giving account info, and the ambassadors can't do anything.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you have no DLC purchased on your account, start a new account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Boy, you really caused yourself a problem...hope you learned from that.  I hope you did not take the console apart because if you did you cannot send it in for a repair.  BTW, the support people don't know your password.  And yes, MS has always required information for every account...even in the old days.  But you you just made it all up, now you can't remember what it all was!  So just start a new account and buy a new console.

Sorry this didn't help.

You are right. You know exactly what the problem is and we can't help you with it. Just the venting can help a little bit sometimes though.

Sorry this didn't help.

IceStorm's advice is spot on. If you have no DLC on your account then do a complete format on your HDD, create a new account and off you go.

Sorry this didn't help.