I am sick off getting hit offline!!!

Why are these people still on xbox live with host booters no matter how much you report them they dont get banned

every time i get back online it happens again and again because my IP dont ever change here is the one who keeps doing it 

[GT Removed by Moderator]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Greetings! :D

What I recommend you to do is, to call up your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and request for your IP address to be changed (which they can do for you) and then whoever is DDoSing you, won't be able to as he / she will no longer have your IP. You may also want to mention the situation to them, and they may investigate it further.

I am afraid the only, and best, thing you can do is the following:

First of all you may want to File a Complaint of which once you have done that, to prevent further communication of any sort and to minimize the chances of you meeting up with the player again, Mute, Block and Avoid the player. When you file a complaint it sends a report up to the Policy Enforcement Team (PET) and they will investigate the complaint and take the appropriate action they feel necessary.

Understanding that you're a little weary of the idea of if it will work or not, or anything like that, I would recommend viewing the How Does The Complaint System Work? page where everything regarding complaints being filed is explained.

You may also want to have a quick glance of the DoS Attacks | Denial of Service support page where there is a ton of info on a situation like yours.

Too add on, it isn't allowed to 'Name and Shame' on the forums, as it is against the Forum Guidelines.

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok, thanks for your help :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes I got hit bye [Mod Removed - Please don't name and shame on the forums.] over and over yet nothing is done.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Trapthat!

If you haven't already, make sure to start a new thread with a detailed description of your situation, along with any error code you are getting and any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. That way, the community are able to better assist you and give you the very best support possible.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.