I am randomly getting disconnected from Xbox (360) live. Tried everything. Anyone experience this?

I am having a very bizarre problem with my Xbox 360.  I have a wireless connection with my Xbox and I've never had a problem with getting disconnected.  I even just had a new modem (Verizon) put in the house and I even got one of those things that relays the signal so it's stronger in places in the house that might generally have a weaker signal.  I've had the Xbox 360 in my room since the summer of last year and have never had ANY problems with whatsoever.  I also have my computer and my iPhone and I never lose my signal when I'm in my room.  I usually have 3 out of 4 and sometimes 4 bars on the Xbox live signal.  I have the regular Microsoft two antenna wireless router and I've never had a problem with it.  I've written to Microsoft and had no help (All necessary ports are opened) and I've looked at other forums (I have tried deleting and re-downloading my gamer profile and emptying the cache and....nothing).  I also learned that sometime wireless headphone signals might interfere? I have wireless headphones but they're for the TV but still I figured that might be it so I turned those off and even took out the cradle from the room so that signal had nothing to do with it and still kept having the problem. It happens constantly and then sometimes sporadically.  I'll be watching something on Netflix or Hulu or Yahoo Screen and sometimes it will disconnect after 5 to 10 minutes, other times it will be every 35-40 minutes. Lately it's been constant.  I'll start a movie and I can't get 8 mins into it without it disconnecting me and the only error message it gives me is "You must be connected to use Netflix" or something like that. This also happens when I'm gaming online.  Any room in the house. What's weird is that nothing has changed in my house. I cannot possibly think of what the problem might be. Any info you guys need to help me out I will provide. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Yes im experiencimg the exact same.thing cor two days now and my patiences is up! No one is helping me

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.