I am on Xbox Live Family gold

I am on Xbox live Family Gold and have two Xbox 360's and many Pc's. I currently have two accounts on the family plan and they would be AndyATAking and KyleATAking. I play a lot on the PC and log in to windowslive wth my user ID and password which should give me points on Xboxlive or at least says it should. My son plays a lot on the Xbox360 and has 1850 points but if you go to the market place none will show. I need my accounts linked together no matter what I access from, can you do this?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Are you sure he doesn't have 1850 Gamerpoints not Microsoft Points? I'm afraid you cannot merge accounts together.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Gamer points and microsoft points are not the same thing.

Gamer points are earned through achievements and gameplay and are basically there for show (a status symbol sort of thing).

Microsoft points are purchased through paypal/credit card or redeemed from a pre-paid points card and are basically xbox currency to make purchaces on the marketplace.

So you will need to buy microsoft points for your son before he will be allowed to buy anything from the marketplace. (a pre-paid card from your local gaming shop is the safest method for minors)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.