I AM ON THE XBOX 360 PREVIEW PROGRAM.

I AM ON THE XBOX 360 PREVIEW PROGRAM. When I click on my friends list, it now takes a few minutes to pull them up. And it took me too long to find this page to post this because the preview forum is not easy to find if it is available. It is hard to find the xbox360 preview forum now. Will we ever be able to have xbox 360 and xbox one friends in the same chat party? We do have friends and family that have bought the xbox one but still want to talk to their friends on the 360. If you want to make it easier for us to give feedback, Please put a link on the preview page instead of the large preview spot that is empty on the dashboard. That would help instead of having to search for and hour to find this page. Thank you very much. We try to help, but y'all are not making it easy to do so. I know that it is possible to let us know we need an update without dropping us from the game or program that we are in to get it to us. Please, when an update is available, just send us a message and we can finish what  we are doing and back out on our own. I am tired of working for hours getting to a spot in the game to loose it because of an update. I did some programming myself. I know what can be done. I think y'all do too. Please be courteous. We love our games. That is why you have customers. Please stop making everything so hard on us. That is like giving a child candy and making him/her grow up before they can eat it. Thank you for the games and time. vrcs57 aka ( AdmiralGraywolf ).

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:
Answer

Sorry to hear you're upset.  However, any issues having to do with the preview program should be posted to the preview forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.