Okay, I have a long list of events that have happened that has led to me not being able to access any of the accounts on my Xbox. Here is what is going on:
1. Apparently my account is bound to a parent (My dad's account) and it requires me to have my parent sign in to accept the updated "Microsoft Services Agreement"
2. The issue is that my Parents account is bound to an email he no longer uses, therefore we cannot change the password on his account and we don't have the password/remember it anymore.
3. I can't chat with a live representative because of the obvious fact that I can't sign in on Xbox.com or on my Xbox One without my Dad putting in his password and since we don't have the password I'm basically locked out of everything since I can't sign in on my account or his.
4. The solution? I really don't know how to fix this other than changing his main email on his account allowing us to change his password. We have tried this before but for some reason it switches back to his old outdated email address (we can't figure out why) when he signs in.
5. What can I do? Is there any way possible to change the email address on his account? I know there's a lot of security issues I'm expecting to be brought up but can his email be changed by a representative/employee? I would like a solution to this issue as fast as can possibly be done.
A last note: The current account I am using is an outdated account that through a long list of events thought was my dad's account but it was actually one created for my cousin long ago (not going into details). The current email that this account is using is the one that my Dad wants linked to his account.