I am having freezing issues with my slim

in december of 2010 i bought an xbox slim with a 250 GB hard drive. everything worked fine until about may when it started freezing and i would ocasonaly get the dashboard error. I did all the troubleshooting techniques to keep it running until august when i sent it back for repairs. I got a differnt console then the one i sent back. it came almost two weeks ago. with in one week it was freezing again. so i called custormer support and they now have my hard drive which i sent back to them on friday... i have been playing using a flash drive... it's now freezing with out the hard drive in. i am very frustrated at this point. i have been a loyal xbox customer for nearly 5 years now. i spend a lot of money on my xbox and games....i don;t have enough money to keep buying xboxs this being the 3rd i have actually bought... am i alone in this issue with the slim?   why am i having the same issue with this supposidly fixec xbox as i was with the one i sent back to them? did they send me back a broken xbox?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

am having freezing issues whiule i am playing fallout: new vegas. and oblivion same x box in nz other games are fine must have something to do with ram capacity.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.