I am getting this console...

At first I wanted a ps4 but after checking the list of games and what the console has to offer,I decided to get the Xbox One.  Even if I had an xbox 360 in the past and I had a RROD and a lame customer service(back in 2008), I decided to give Microsoft a second chance and I heard that the Xbox departement changed a lot. I got some question about the Xbox one.

1-i know that you can record gameplay,how much minutes can i record on it? To which service can I upload my videos?

2-What apps can I have on the Xbox One? Will Crunchyroll be in it?

3-I live in the Montreal area in Canada,any good store can you recommend me to get the console around launch day?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1) Don't know myself but my guess is maybe a couple of minutes

2) whatever apps are in the xbox apps marketplace or store or whatever they call it. I imagine all Xbox one Apps will have to be approved my MS first.

3) Probably Future Shop/Best buy  or Wal-mart.

1) I believe it is ten minutes. A lot of the DVR capability has not been showcased yet (that I have seen) so I don't know how that will function other than just recording the last ten minutes you played.

2) The apps should be similar to 360. I expect the selection may not be huge at launch but most apps should be on the plat form pretty quickly.

3) Most day one editions are sold out. Its kind of late in the game to be looking for launch day however Microsoft has been pushing the idea of having consoles on shelves on day one so you should call around to retailers.

Best Buy has announced special midnight launches for ONE. They will a preorder line and a line for people who didn't preorder. While supplies last of course.

I don't mind about the day one console. I just want the console. lol

2D games 4 ever!

The game DVR is 5 minutes and you can upload it to a program they have on the Xbox One to share with people on Xbox One. I don't know if you can upload it to other places.

I hope that you can share it on social networks. :P

2D games 4 ever!

I think they said it'll just be shared on the X1 at first but they are looking at other options. I cant remember where i read or saw it but I'm sure that's what was said.

At launch you can only share gameplay with Xbox users. One of the only upsides to the PS4 is that you have 15 minutes of recording that you can do.

The only way that I myself can get the new upcoming Xbox One console and the games and etc. that I want to get for it is only if I somehow magicaly get $800.00 in my wallet before the launch date, and that's on the real folks!

1) Five minutes. You can also say "Xbox record that" when you do a cool kill/whatever and it'll save the last 30 seconds to edit later.

2) There will be a ton of aps, too many to try and list. I'm not sure about the particular one you're asking about.

3) I remember reading Best Buy will supposedly have stock for non-preorders, not sure where I read it though...