i am being dissconnected by a person i know and its really getting annoying HELP

he has something called a 90k booter which allows the user to kick people off xbox live temporarily  from his computer he  can see my ip and my service provider can someone bann him or something its getting annoying ive been kicked off atleast 48 times and i know its not my router his GAMERTAG IS : [mod removed]

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

don't join his parties or games anymore, and change your IP address

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello KILLER - calling out other Gamertags on the forums is not permitted for any reason. Thank you for your cooperation! In addition to T4co's suggestion, please use the File Complaint feature on the dashboard to send a report of this activity to our Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement Team. For more information on how this process works, please check out: forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Uhhh...Portia, will you explain to me how someone can kick me off live other than just booting me out of an individual game?  Cause..well...it seems that they would have to hack my account to do that and I thought that could not be done...

Sorry this didn't help.