I am already in the ambassador program

It says that I am already active. I am not currently an ambassador and I have never been kicked out for breaking TOS (as I've never broken it). So the only thing I could think of is I was denied (I don't know why that would be/what the reqs. are). Or possibly that I missed the email saying I was accepted and so I was kicked for 60 days of inactivity. I was wondering if it was possible to find out the exact reason, and if I was kicked for inactivity without ever actively participating in the first place, could I appeal to be allowed to reapply?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

If you have ever been in trouble such a profile ban that will get you banned from the program but other than that i don't really know you might want to appeal to them plus check you email history to see if there was an email.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey SV Emlykay! Can you tell me when you applied to the program? Have you made sure to search your email (spam, junk and trash included!) for anything from XboxAmbassadors? Can you also tell me if you've recently changed your WLID or Gamertag? Let us know, thank you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.