I am a gold member, it shows on my console but not this site?

I got gold in January along with my xbox, and I have never had a problem with it on the console. But I haven't really ever used the website before so but I got an email about that competition thing and I thought I'd have a go. However it's just been trying to sell me a gold membership? Stating I am a free member? This has baffled me? Help?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I would go here and sign in on your gold account.    www.windowslive.com    Then sign back in on xbox.com with that account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Id say there is a good chance you have two accounts. The on on the console with the gold sub and all your Achievements and Gamerscore and this one you are signed in on on the website.

Can you double check the Gamertag on your console against the one here on the website? If they are different then you will need to sign in on the website with the Windows Live ID(Email address) and password for the Gamertag thats on the console.

You can find the WLID in the account management section of your console when you are signed into your account.

Hope this helps, report back if you figure out whats wrong!

Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.