I always wonder

Why would anyone spend $60 go to an infected lobby and open every achievement without playing and earning them?.Looking at the banned forums it just seams that it always WAW,MW2, and now Mw3 players getting banned.My favorate posts are when their parents write that thair son had been hacked, or  didnt know.well Im sure it was the dad/mom  that moded the avatar to green lol. I was thinking about this today and I dont really blame MS,Activision (since they are the biggest).I think we as a community are to blame.If only everybody reported modz/hacks or people who offer them the game(s) would greatly improve.So next time we complain.. lets look in the mirrow people.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I think game developers should step up to bat and start taking this stuff seriously. Hackers and modders ruin the game for people who try to play for fun or legit. Devs need to start taking ownership of their product and stop taking this so lightly. I say console ban modders and hackers. No second chances. If their is substantial evidence. IMO

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

But some mods are fun, but only for singleplayer games, I don't care if someone hacks/mods a singleplayer game aslong as it doesn't have an affect on me.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="SON 0F ANARKY v"]

Why would anyone spend $60 go to an infected lobby and open every achievement without playing and earning them?.Looking at the banned forums it just seams that it always WAW,MW2, and now Mw3 players getting banned.My favorate posts are when their parents write that thair son had been hacked, or  didnt know.well Im sure it was the dad/mom  that moded the avatar to green lol. I was thinking about this today and I dont really blame MS,Activision (since they are the biggest).I think we as a community are to blame.If only everybody reported modz/hacks or people who offer them the game(s) would greatly improve.So next time we complain.. lets look in the mirrow people.

[/quote]

You're really against CoD modders, aren't you? But it is what it is. Just avoid infected lobbies.

As for reporting, I don't think that's an issue for people really. I'm sure plenty of people (rage) report at the slightest indication of modding.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have no idea either - getting virtual points without playing a game sounds a lot less fun than actually playing a game, to me. If you ask me its pretty silly. Games are fun. Play them. 

(PS I tried to look in the mirrow but couldn't figure out what one was)

Sorry this didn't help.

Keep in mind the audience of the COD/MW games,  10 yr olds have no respect for money, nor do they care. If they get banned daddy comes on the forum demanding to know why his innocent child got banned....lol.

Its a double edged knife on the whole modding thing, developers should try to prevent it while gamers shouldnt be using it.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Mister Switch"]

I have no idea either - getting virtual points without playing a game sounds a lot less fun than actually playing a game, to me. If you ask me its pretty silly. Games are fun. Play them. 

(PS I tried to look in the mirrow but couldn't figure out what one was)

[/quote]It makes it way easier to pick up chicks at the bar.

Sorry this didn't help.