I add funds and Microsoft keep sending me this message

Ok I add funds to the Virtual Credit Card linked with my Paypal account, and Microsoft keep sending me this message:

IMPORTANT! Microsoft Account Update Required to Avoid Interruptions in Service‏

Dear Will Mora

We are contacting you because we have been unable to charge your PayPal Account for your Gold – 1 Month service(s) being billed to you through Microsoft Online Services. The following PayPal Account is the current payment method on your billing account:

PayPal Account: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

PayPal Billing Agreement Id: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To avoid an interruption of your services or to reactivate suspended service(s), please provide a valid PayPal Account. If payment is due for other Microsoft services purchased with the above PayPal Account, those services may also be affected.

To check pricing details, and to confirm your account information and payment options, go to: https://billing.microsoft.com
If you have already resolved this issue, please disregard this notice and accept our thanks.

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.

Xbox LIVE Team

What this means or what I have to do to pay?!?! please I need help, I don't what problems with Microsoft...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have a look at this link and make sure that all the proper requirements are met for using PayPal for Xbox Billing purposes:

forums.xbox.com/.../26145.aspx

I did see on your Gamercard that you are in Costa Rica.  Have you verified that you can use PayPal in that area/region as I don't see it on the list of acceptable regions?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The thing is that I lived in USA, but, My family moved to Costa Rica, so right now I'm here in CR, I don't know if I can go back to USA, and yes, I can use Paypal here in CR, I paid MSPoints with paypal...

There is a problem if I live in Costa Rica and my Account is from USA?? Cuz when I made the account when I was on USA

Sorry this didn't help.

I think the problem is that your account region (USA) doesn't match your PayPal physical region (CR) as per these requirements:

Account Information

Please ensure that the account information on both your LIVE account and Paypal account is current and that it matches. For instance, if your Paypal account is under "John Smith" but your Xbox LIVE account is registered to "Master Chief", you may have issues linking the two accounts. This also goes for contact information, billing address, etc.

I'm guessing that because your XBox account is a U.S. account and your PayPal account is a Costa Rican (if that's what it in fact is) account, that's what's causing the issue.  Am I right about both of the account locations?

Sorry this didn't help.

Paypal account is from USA too.. ok but, now I just want to pay the xbox live gold that microsoft is asking me to pay??

Sorry this didn't help.

For a specific billing issue like this, I would recommend calling up phone support, so they can look into your account more in-depth. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.