I accidentally spelled my gamertag wrong

I went to go change my gamertag on xbox but I accidentally spelled it wrong. I was wondering ifI could change it for free. I just need to add an r for Charger98. If you can help please help me.


Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 53 Applies to:

Sorry, but there is no way to get a free change. You'll have to pay to change it. Although, Charger98 is already in use anyway.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.