Hybrid 360/One account & friendlist?

For the last week, I have been banging my head on the table concerning the issue of having 2 consoles (a 360 and a One) but seem to have trouble seeing/inviting/playing with friends.

• When playing on my One, I cannot see the popup like "Friend started playing Dead Rising 3" on their One? Is there even a popup?
  • When playing on my One, I cannot see the popup like "Friend started playing GTA 5" on their 360? Is there even a popup?
  • People playing on their 360 cannot see "what" I am actually doing on my One other than "Playing One"?
  • With the One, we should be able to have more than 100 friends? On xbox.com I did reach my 100-friend limit and cannot add more through the website?

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There is no pop up when friends come online or start playing a game at the moment but it is something that is looked at to be added.

Again,how your activity appears to friends on the 360 may change in the future.

You can have up to 1000 friends on the Xbox One but Xbox.com has not been updated yet to reflect this,again,it's probably something that will get updated in the future.

Any Xbox one support issues should be posted here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/default.aspx

Xbox One discussion forums can be found here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/3817.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To add more friends you need to actually do it from the console, then you should be able to exceed the 100-player limit.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.