Hunted The Demon's Forge: Anyone Picking This Up?

Morning people.

Didn't know anything about this game untill recently but after looking around a bit it sounds like an Action/RPG with co-op play.A few previews said it looks ok but needed work ( Was very early code )

I'm sort of tempted to pick this up when it releases next week, anyone else?

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/065/065245.html

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've had this on pre-order for a while now Lofty, been looking forward to it for ages.

Co-op campaign, can't beat that :)

If your into your dungeon crawlers - you may also want to look at Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale that came out on arcade yesterday and also Dungeon Siege 3, that is due out sometime in June (I think).

Placed my order for this yesterday so by looking at this thread that's at least 2 of us getting it lol.

A friend of mine downloaded the trial for Daggerdale yesterday, said it was pretty good, I shall have a look myself later.

I honestly thought Dugeon Siege 3 was due late this year but just looking on Shopto and like you said they have it down for a June release, thanks for this, nice suprise!

Yeah, like you I thought Dungeon Siege was out later on in the year.  Gameplay still have it shown as a November release, although the official site has it down for a June release.  Will wait and see which date it comes out

Ive been looking forward to this for a while now, it says a june 3rd release date, so whether it comes out on that date is anyones guess.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

Placed my order for this yesterday so by looking at this thread that's at least 2 of us getting it lol.

A friend of mine downloaded the trial for Daggerdale yesterday, said it was pretty good, I shall have a look myself later.

I honestly thought Dugeon Siege 3 was due late this year but just looking on Shopto and like you said they have it down for a June release, thanks for this, nice suprise!

[/quote].

Yeah, I've had my pre-order in for a while for Dungeon Siege 3.  GAME were doing the limited edition for the same price as regular when I pre-ordered, not sure if that's still the case.  Here's hoping it's still June for release too

As for Hunted, I hear it's Gears but in a fantasy setting.  I've not seen anything from it which makes me think it's going to be any good yet though.

www.huntedthegame.com/.../index

There's alot of information/videos about the game in the above link.

Like I mentioned before I've taken the plunge and ordered with Shopto, even though I'm not expecting this to recieve great reviews I always enjoyed games of this type and especially with the game having a co-op mode I just couldn't resist.

TBH the quick look on giant bomb didn't fill me with enthusiasm.  One to wait until the price drops for me I think.

got the game 2day picked it up at shop :P cant wait play it anyone wanna do co-op add me :)

I was immediately interested when I saw Bethesda were associated with it but this publisher is starting to buck the trend of supporting excellent games.

"Wet" was more miss than hit with most gamers and "Rogue Warrior" is just something Bethesda would like to forget.

This has some great ideas, especially designing your own dungeon maps and adventures, but the finished product doesn't look that finished and I find the trailers to be frankly dull.

Az